Thursday, September 15, 2011

Movie Review--Paul

So I decided since I watch quite a bit of new movies and I am usually always buying them that I would start a movie review every week. That way I can share my opinions on the movie. I always seem to find other people's opinion on the movie very helpful when I go to buy it. So here goes nothing:

I bought this movie after seeing the previews for it because I thought it looked really funny. It's about two British comic book geeks who are traveling across the U.S. and they run into an alien outside of Area 51.

 I love Seth Rogen, so it was an added bonus to have him in the movie. There were also a lot of other funny comedians in the movie, such as Jason Bateman, Jane Lynch, Bill Hader and more. Looking at the line up I expected to laugh my ass off.

Ten minutes into the movie, I was already kind of bored with it. The humor is there, it just takes a while to get into the movie and it's not very funny. I was fairly disappointed with the movie. I liked it, but not as much as I thought I was going to.

In my opinion, I would have just rented the movie versus buying it. It will be a movie that I only watch one time and now will just sit on my DVD stand. 

Rated: B



No comments:

Post a Comment