Thursday, September 22, 2011

Movie Review--Madea's Big Happy Family

Up for review this week--Madea's Big Happy Family


I absolutely love Tyler Perry. I have seen every movie he has ever made, except for the plays. I can't bring myself to watch all of them, just not the same as a movie.

In this movie, Madea's neice Shirley (Loretta Devine) receives some devastating news about her health. Madea uses her abusive ways creative skills to try and bring her Shirley's children all together so their mother can share the news with them. Kimberly (Shannon Kane), Tammy (Natalie Desselle Reid) and Byron (Bow Wow) are all too wrapped up in their own lives to spend time with Shirley. As Aunt Bam (Cassi Davis) and Madea work together to plan a family supper, the announcement of a buried family secret is unveiled.

Although I have to give props to Tyler Perry because once again did he not only have me rolling on the floor with laughter, but he brought tears to my eyes. It never fails. Every single time I watch a Tyler Perry movie, I end up bawling.

I would definitely recommend buying this movie. This is one I could definitely watch again. Totally was worth the 20 dollars to buy it.

Movie Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment