Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Blog Challenge-Day Four



Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Linking up with Amber again today for the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenege


Day 4: Fall Decorating

Normally I don't do a whole lot of decorating when it comes to fall considering I don't have the time with the kids running all over the place to get it all out around the house. Plus when it's new stuff that's out that the kids dont see on a daily basis, it doesn't get left alone.

However....someday when the kids are older and I have a little more time and patience..I will decorate the house with things like this....




both pictures via Pinterest


How do you decorate for fall?

1 comment:

  1. I have some goldish orange and brown tablecloths that I put out. When Halloween rolls around I have ghost and black cat candle holders and a whole little haunted village to set out.

    Not sure where I'll put it this year though with a mobile curious toddler.

    ReplyDelete