Here is just an example of what I have been through over the last week with him:
- He slapped his sister and when asked to stop he laughs in my face.
- He got so angry last night after being told he couldn't watch any TV that his face got so red and he started shaking his head and let out this belting high pitched scream.
- Fighting him to get in the tub last night, he threw himself on the floor and laid there, forcing the child to have to take his clothes off.
- He refuses to listen to anything you say. He will tune you out. Some days I feel like everything I say goes in one ear and out the other. Example: AD pick up your toys.....ignore..AD throw your wrappers away..ignore..
- He will argue with me about everything. Yesterday he asked me what color the sky was and I told him blue, his response, "no mom it's green" "No, AD it's blue" "It's green you stupid!"
Now I know some of you are thinking, well that's just a normal 4yo child, but I don't think it is. Now I hate that I put a diagnosis on my child, but if figuring out his diagnosis would make his life a little better, that's what I wish they would do. I hate seeing him get so upset and angry that he just doesn't know what to do with himself. It truly breaks my heart and stresses me out to the max! I'm hoping with him starting preschool in August, that they might ACTUALLY start doing something or at least looking into it......One could only hope