Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Downfalls of This Pregnancy

At almost 33 weeks, you would think that I would be feeling top notch in my pregnancy......but I'm not.

Things that are STILL wrong with me:

  • At 33 weeks pregnant, most mornings I am still puking my guts out (thank you morning sickness, you fricken rock!)
  • My little devil spawn  angel has been laying on my sciatic nerve for the last 3 weeks, making it very impossible to move.
  • Not only is my back being a piece of shit, my hip has decided that it wants to make me limp like I've been beat to death.
  • Don't even get me started on the boobs. I swear if I itch them any harder, they are going to fall off from being so raw. This is ridiculous!
  • I would like to enjoy a day where I don't suffer from a migraine and I could move off the couch and TRY to get some house work done. (Also not helping with my nesting feeling)
  • I'm tired. So very tired and I know it's only going to get SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

I love my children to death, but I swore after the first one that I would never have a child again, also said this after the second one and am now carrying my third saying the same damn thing. I hate being pregnant. I am not one of those women who enjoys it one little bit. I am sick from beginning to end and my attitude, I'm surprised M is still with me at this point. Only 7 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

  1. Only 7 weeks left, congratulations! I'd agree that blogging is a pretty good way to vent, stay sane, and read up on other mom's who are going through the same experiences. Good luck with your ventures!

    Thanks for joining us for Feed Me Friday! I'm following and subscribing back. Oh So Savvy Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...hang in there! It will be over soon! Pregnancy has always agreed with me, and I'd have ten more kids, if I could. I really enjoy pregnancy :)
    Congratulations on #3 !!
    I'm a new follower of your blog :)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear you are having a rough time. hang in there!! guess i was lucky...had two good pregnancies. i didn't mind being preggers. that being said, i never want to do it again, lol!

    following thru the tuesday hop.
    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    @rockoomph

    ReplyDelete