Things that are STILL wrong with me:
- At 33 weeks pregnant, most mornings I am still puking my guts out (thank you morning sickness, you fricken rock!)
- My little
devil spawnangel has been laying on my sciatic nerve for the last 3 weeks, making it very impossible to move.
- Not only is my back being a piece of shit, my hip has decided that it wants to make me limp like I've been beat to death.
- Don't even get me started on the boobs. I swear if I itch them any harder, they are going to fall off from being so raw. This is ridiculous!
- I would like to enjoy a day where I don't suffer from a migraine and I could move off the couch and TRY to get some house work done. (Also not helping with my nesting feeling)
- I'm tired. So very tired and I know it's only going to get SO MUCH BETTER!!!!
I love my children to death, but I swore after the first one that I would never have a child again, also said this after the second one and am now carrying my third saying the same damn thing. I hate being pregnant. I am not one of those women who enjoys it one little bit. I am sick from beginning to end and my attitude, I'm surprised M is still with me at this point. Only 7 more weeks to go!