Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Rummage Sale With Monkeys

21: the number of rummage sales we went to today.
4: the number of hours we spent buying unnecessary items
100: the amount of money I spent today on clothes for baby girl, clothes for AN and clothes for AD.
1: the number of toys the kids were told they could get
15: the number of toys the kids actually got.
900,000: the number of times I told the kids to quit touching stuff today
515,000: the number of times I told the kids to sit down in their seats today.
4: the number of people it took to control my kids today while rummaging.

I try to limit my rummage sales to very seldom when I have my children, but since the kids were with me this weekend(it wasnt their father's weekend) and there were city wide rummage sales going on, I figured we would try it.
Never again will I take two monkeys to a rummage sale...next time we'll just go to the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment