- Being woke up before it's even light out. Seriously children!?! Do you know what time it is (insert smart ass comment from my 4yo----it's 8:30 mom) Yeah! Totally glad you know how to tell time. It's not even close to that.
- Feeling like I have to repeat myself 50 million damn times!! Example---I headed outside to let the dog out and when I came back in, AD had picked B up out of her cradle and stuck her in AN's doll cradle...Can you say heart attack?!?! I've tried explaining to this child SEVERAL times that he cannot pick her up. Do you think he gets that?? of course not!
- Looking for new blogs to stalk this morning and coming across a blog with a black background and white text..Do you know what this does to my eyes?? So much for stalking you.......
- Cartoons. Am so very sick of cartoons. One day without having to watch them would be like heaven around here.
- Cold coffee. Could I ever enjoy one cup of WARM coffee before I have to start my day. By the time I finally sit down to take a drink of it, it tastes like someone took a bottle of water and dumped it in my cup.
- The weather today is freezing. It's probably going to rain and it feels like it's about 50 degrees outside. Last time I checked it's still August, not October (Although I cant complain too much..at least I'm not dealing with the hurricane)
If you're still with me sorry this post is a rant today. Just needed to vent.
I am also now taking applications for a maid service. Anyone?? Anyone?? No...okay guess it's back to doing this house by myself!!
Happy Saturday everyone!