Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Photobucket"/>

So today I am linking up with Listography over at Kate Takes 5. This week is all about guilty pleasures so here's five of mine.

Guilty Pleasure #1-Tyler Perry
Man oh man do I love this man! I have seen every single Tyler Perry movie and love everyone of them. They give such great perspectives on life and crappy situations. I would give anything to meet him in person.

Guilty Pleasure #2- General Hospital and One Life To Live
Every afternoon after lunch time I spend time catching up on my soaps. That's the best part to me about nap time. Thank heaven for DVR since I'm usually a week behind on these shows. I know a lot of people think that soap operas are stupid. The reason I love them, it fulfills my need for drama...Drama that doesn't pertain to my life:)

Guilty Pleasure #3- Shoes
Probably my biggest guilty pleasure is shoes. If you ask the boyfriend, these are just junk things that take up space in the closet, under the bed, in the doorway and a big waste of money. I love every style, brand, and color. My outfit always has to match my shoes otherwise I feel like I'm mismatched.

Guilty Pleasure #4- Ramen Noodles
I know, I know. Seriously?!?! Ramen Noodles? But they are the BEST! This is my lunch every day. I started eating them when I was probably about 5 years old. My mother used to make them all the time when I was younger for lunch, sometimes even for supper. I see now why she did. Do you know how easy it is to make these noodles? So easy! I usually just throw them in a bowl of water and stick them in the microwave for about ten minutes. Was my number one craving when I was pregnant with B.

Guilty Pleasure #5- Eyeliner
So I'm not really a big make up fan. I might get all dolled up with the stuff if I'm going out and about some where but I don't apply it every day or anything. I don't have the time nor patience to paste stuff on my face. BUT I do take the time to apply eyeliner almost every day. Not sure what it is about the stuff, but I love the way it makes my eyes look.

Head on over and link up! This is a great listography this week!








No comments:

Post a Comment